Read Before Contacting MePhotographer RecommendationsContact Form
If you’d like to hire me, please read the following info and then use the form in the next tab. I’ll be in touch ASAP. I am:
– a very experienced portrait and fine-art model. I have worked with many highly established and published photographers in Australia, the US and the UK.
– looking for paid photographic work – not “time for images”. The images you see in my portfolio are from generous photographers allowing me to use work from paid shoots to promote myself. I will (very) occasionally do a part paid/part images arrangement when there is something I particularly want for my folio.
– not interested in glamour nudes. My figure work is artistic only, and must be anonymous (meaning no identifiable facial features in the images).
– not very tolerant of cancellations and will take them seriously. I have never (to the best of my memory) cancelled a shoot and I have certainly never done a “no show” on the day. I expect the same respect from photographers who book me for shoots.
– happy to travel, so please contact me if I am outside of your area; I will travel to most places for work as long as reasonable expenses are paid.
– a fan of the natural look. My hair is currently cropped short and is my natural blonde – no dyes. My figure is also fully natural.
Photographer recommendations include:
One of the few models I’ve worked with several times, I happily would several more. The epitome of professionalism.Ben Heys
Some people think a model just has to look good, but that counts for little if she’s a complete pain to deal with. Soph always looks great and just as importantly, is utterly professional in every way. If you give her a strong idea, she’ll not only run with it but she’ll push it and help you turn it into great photos. She’s the kind of model you want on your team. [tl;dr – she’s a ‘desert island model’]David Gilliver
I have the good fortune to work with Soph several times whilst she was in the UK. Soph was always on time and is a very versatile model. Definitely recommended.raztazor
Soph is one of the most professional models I have had the pleasure to work with, a natural beauty – always inspiring!Robin Lowe
Soph is professional from start to finish. Highly creative, and a pure pleasure to work with.Darren Phillips